Reaffirm your faith by watching the Oberammergau Passion Play
Perfomed every 10 years as a thank you for the village being saved from the Black Death, this reenactment is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Our tour begins in Budapest, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and includes visits to Vienna – known for its high quality of life and its artistic history – and the picturesque town of Salzburg. The trip ends in Oberammergau to see the famous Passion Play.
Custom Designed Itinerary: May 11 -20, 2022:
- 9-Night Land Package in Four Star Accommodations
- Budapest – Two Nights
- Salzburg – Two Nights
- Oberammergau – Two Nights
- OPTIONAL Two Night Munich Extension May 20 – 22, 2022
- OPTIONAL Air Available Approximately 11 Months Prior to Departure
Trip Highlights Include:
- Visit to St. Matthias Church and Fishermen’s Bastion in Budapest.
- Experience the world-famous Lipizzaner Stallion live performance in Vienna.
- Marvel at the interiors of Schönbrunn Palace and the artwork at Belvedere Museum in Vienna
- Entrance to UNESCO Monastery in Melk.
- Visit Mozart’s Birth House in Salzburg.
- Explore Mirabell Palace and Gardens in Salzburg.
- *Category 2 Passion Play Seats.
* There are 6 categories available.
You may make your trip deposit through PayPal™ or by check. Please review the itinerary and Seller of Travel disclosures before making deposit.
We recommend Travelex travel insurance protection for this trip. Please see table below for Insurance costs based on maximum trip package price:
|Ins. Cost||Max. Trip Price
Restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You can review the Travelex Description of Coverage or call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have about 360 Group Premier Travel Protection and reference Plan Code: APGB-1217. (Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)