Logos Bible Study: Turkey
Join Dr. Creasy on an unforgettable journey following in the Footsteps of St. Paul, staying in upscale hotels. Includes a sail across the Dardanelle straits, and most meals. Enjoy the expertly guided trip with your professional tour director enhancing your experience. Dr. Creasy’s unique teachings will be sprinkled throughout this very meaningful trip!
- Sail across the Dardanelle straits
- Wonder at curious rock formations and “faerie chimneys in Cappadocia
- Visit the famed library of Celsus & the house reputed to be the home of Mary Mother of Jesus
- Attend a religious ceremony of the Whirling Dervishes
- Overnight in a Thermal Spa hotel in Pamukkale
- Visit Izmir Agora Open Air Museum
- Explore the Old City of Istanbul; visit the famed Blue Mosque and the legendary Hagia Sophia
- Discover a treasure trove of St. Paul’s history on this amazing journey
You may make your trip deposit by credit card or by check. Please review the itinerary and Seller of Travel disclosures before making deposit.
We recommend travel insurance protection for this trip.
We recommend travel coverage for this trip. Please read the Description of Coverage or call Allianz at (866) 884-3556 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have, reference Plan Code: ACCAM F204731. (Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)