Egypt Land of Mystery and Home of Faith | January 4 – 13, 2020
Kevin Saunders invites you to join him in Egypt
Greetings fellow Pilgrims,
I am excited to invite you to travel with me to Egypt in 2020! Egypt trips in the past have always been a particular highlight in the Arizona Bible Class travel schedule. Egypt is a country rich in our spiritual history and offers the optimal way to engage us in Genesis and Exodus to refresh our memories and bring the old testament to life for us.
You will enjoy every minute of this journey back in time and I am very much looking forward to sharing this experience with you.
- See the famous Suspended Church (Hanging Church)
- Narrative by your private Egyptologist Guide
- Visit the oldest synagogue in Egypt (recently restored)
- See Necropolis at Sakkara the largest in Egypt
- Visit the renowned Pyramids of Giza
- Optional visit to the famed Abu Simbel
- 4-night cruise along the Nile in cabins with Balcony
- Sound and Light Show
- Visit the Temple of Philae
- See the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the famed Egyptian Museum
- Farewell dinner in Cairo
You may make your trip deposit through PayPal™ or by check. Please review the itinerary and Seller of Travel disclosures before making deposit.
Logos Bible Study recommends Travelex travel coverage for this trip, at an estimated cost of $316 per person based on a double occupancy package trip price. Restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You can review the Travelex Description of Coverage or call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have about 360 Group Premier Travel Protection and reference Plan Code: APGB-1217. (Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)