In the Footsteps of St. Paul May 21 – 31, 2022
Arizona Bible Class Founder: Kevin Saunders:
Join Kevin Saunders on an unforgettable journey following in the Footsteps of St. Paul, staying in centrally located hotels. Includes a 3-night cruise and most meals. Enjoy the expertly guided trip with your professional tour and cruise director enhancing your experience. Kevin Saunders’ unique teachings will be sprinkled throughout this very meaningful trip!
- Visits in Thessaloniki include Basilicas of St. Demetrius and St. Sophia
- Tour renown archeological site of Philippi
- Explore the world-famous Byzantine monasteries perched high atop gray rock in Meteora
- Embark on a 4-Day Mediterranean Cruise with 4 shore excursions included
- Travel to Ephesus to marvel at the library of Celsus & the house reputed to be the home of Mary mother of Jesus
- Awe-inspiring old Neoclassical style Olympic Stadium in Athens
- Discover a treasure trove of St. Paul’s history on this amazing journey
You may make your trip deposit by credit card or by check. Please review the itinerary and Seller of Travel disclosures before making deposit.
We recommend Travelex travel coverage for this trip, at a cost of $552 per person based on a double occupancy package trip price. Restrictions, terms and conditions apply. You can review the Travelex Flyer and Description of Coverage or call Travelex at (888) 574-7026 for any specific travel insurance questions you may have about 360 Group Premier Travel Protection and reference Plan Code: GPB-0521.(Before purchasing, please see the following disclosures concerning travel coverage.)