Arizona Bible Class Founder: Kevin Saunders:
The Bible comes to life when you walk the same roads and climb the same mountains mentioned in the holy text. During your journey you will visit a 1st century Galilean village and the home town of Mary Magdalene. We will pray together in the actual synagogue where it is believed Jesus preached many times.
You’ll also sail on the Sea of Galilee, explore the ancient cities of Capernaum, Dan, Nazareth and Caesarea, ride up the cable car to the top of Masada and remember the last stand against the Roman legions. Bask in the lush nature reserve of Ein Gedi. Float in the therapeutic Dead Sea and meditate in the Mount of Olives. These are just a few of the high points offered during this trip to Israel.
- Enjoy the lush scenery of Mount of Beatitudes
- Marvel at the Magdala Stone
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee in a 1st-century replica fishing boat
- Reflect in the garden of Mount of Olives
- Pray at the Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Walk the Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross)
- Float in the therapeutic Dead Sea waters
Optional Locally Hosted Jordan Extension ~ Return to USA June 9, 2025
You may make your trip deposit by credit card or by check. Please review the itinerary and Seller of Travel disclosures before making deposit.